What is facial rejuvenation cupping?
During facial rejuvenation cupping, very small and specifically designed suction cups are used to lift and massage facial tissue. After applying a special oil, the cups can smoothly glide across the face and jaw. This minimal suction is not painful and actually very relaxing. The goal is to increase blood flow and stimulate lymphatic drainage. This reduces fine lines and wrinkles, reduces puffiness, increases facial product absorption and relieves facial muscle tension.
Facial rejuvenation cupping is generally used as part of a comprehensive facial rejuvenation treatment. The results are both immediate and cumulative. The more treatments, the better the results.
Cupping dates back to ancient Egyptian, Chinese and Middle Eastern cultures. Cupping has gained popularity in the last few years with celebrities, models and athletes enjoying the many benefits of this ancient therapy. Most people are at least aware of the pain relieving aspect of traditional cupping. Facial rejuvenation cupping is very different from traditional cupping and does not leave the circular bruise marks that traditional body cupping could leave.
Benefits of facial rejuvenation cupping:
- Promotes collagen and elastin production and improves skin texture
- Firmer, smoother and softer skin
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation to the face
- Increases facial product absorption
- Youthful, healthy glow to the skin and brightening of the eyes
- Reduces fine lines and softens deep wrinkles
- Lifts sagging facial muscles and reduces puffiness
- Reduces dark circles under eyes
- Hydrates dry skin and balances oily skin
- Reduces dark or age spots, and improves skin tone
- Facial muscle relaxation
- Reduces acne, rosacea, scarring and other skin conditions
- Improvement in total body wellness and relaxation
Contraindications for facial rejuvenation cupping:
- Frequent and recurrent migraines
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Chronic illness or major health issues
- Seizure disorders
- People on blood thinning medications
- Recent injections like botox or dermal fillers
- Damaged, sunburnt, inflamed or irritated skin
RESTORING YOUR BODY’S BALANCE.