The TDP Far-Infrared Heating/Mineral Lamp that I use in my clinic, is a unique type of heat lamp. TDP stands for “specific electromagnetic spectrum”. The TDP lamp contains a round plate coated with a mineral formation consisting of 33 elements essential to the human body. When this mineral plate is activated by a built-in heating element in the TDP lamp, it begins to emit far-infrared waves. The mineral plate ionizes the minerals and radiates them outward where the body absorbs it into your skin as deep as 2 to 3.5 inches. It offers a safe and natural solution to a variety of conditions, but is best known to reduce pain and inflammation.
What can the TDP lamp be used for?
- It is excellent to reduce pain and inflammation, muscle and joint pain, arthritis, sprains and strains. It increases blood circulation, which aids in muscle spasm relief. The far-infrared energy (FIR) frequency emitted by the mineral plate is absorbed by the muscles.
- It can be used to speed up healing and recovery after an injury, accident, surgery or illness, and promotes cellular and tissue repair.
- It can improve blood circulation. FIR produces nitric oxide and expands vessels and tiny capillaries which stimulates increased circulation and oxygenation. This helps deliver nutrients, repair cells, as well as remove waste products and toxins, from the body.
- It aids in detoxification. As vessels and capillaries expand, FIR initiates a process to dissolve toxins by loosening the water bonds that keep toxins in the circulatory and lymphatic system.
- TDP improves quality of sleep.
- It boosts the immune system. Through its subtle heating, FIR seems to increase white blood cells and T-cells in the body, which fight diseases. The improved blood circulation helps these cells move about the body more efficiently, and the white cells can use the nitric oxide produced to defend against tumors.
- It boosts metabolism. The heat far-infrared waves generate in the body burns calories and also stimulates the body to continue burning calories after your session is over. Metabolism also depends on the health of a number of organs and systems. The detoxifying effects of the far-infrared waves, along with the essential minerals imparted by the mineral plate, can keep these systems well maintained and efficient.
What does far-infrared light mean?
Far infrared is a form of energy that is contained within the sun and all living creatures. It is used in baby incubators in hospitals, it is used by farmers for hatching chicken eggs and it is the energy that turtle eggs absorb from the sun while in the sand on the beach. It is invisible to the human eye, but can be felt as heat.
What does it feel like?
The TDP far-infrared mineral lamp waves can be compared with the waves from the sun on a sunny winter day. They both penetrate your skin and warms you up from the inside. It is a comfortable heat, pain free and relaxing. The penetrating warmth is healing, therapeutic and soothing.
What’s the difference between a standard Infrared Lamp and a TDP Lamp?
The TDP lamp also contains a round plate coated with a mineral formation consisting of 33 elements essential to the human body. When this mineral plate is activated by a built-in heating element in the TDP lamp, it begins to emit far-infrared waves. The mineral plate ionizes the minerals and radiates them outward where the body absorbs it into your skin as deep as 2 to 3.5 inches. The human body relies on vitamins and minerals to repair and rebuild itself, especially in times of stress or when the immune system is overtaxed.
Is infrared heat bad for you?
Far infrared heating is 100% safe and natural for our bodies, and our well-being, as the human body is designed to accept and emit infrared light. The feeling of warmth from infrared is particularly comfortable. It is UV rays that are harmful.
TDP Far-infrared mineral lamps have been used in China and other parts of Asia since the 90’s, but have only recently gained interest in the West.
RESTORING YOUR BODY’S BALANCE.